dinsdag 18 mei 2010


Yes, I just signed to that school! I'm ready for a new step in my life.
It's kind of weird tough. These are gonna be my last 6 weeks on this school. But it's fine! It's great!
The weather is beautiful today! But I had a long day at school, so, I couldn't enjoy it that well. Next time better. OMG, who had ever expected that. Give up my biggest dream!
One thing is less fun. Maybe now we can't go on holiday :(. Because my education is gonna be expensive. Expensiver than an other year High School. And I still have to find a job. But I have no idea where or what kind of.

Well, i'm gonna think about it.
Check y'all later!
xoxo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hopelijk pakt het goed uit op je nieuwe school :)! De kunstacademie is ook niks voor mij, maar toch wilde ik er eerst graag heen. Wel jammer dat je misschien niet op vakantie kunt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind het wel jammer hoor :(
    Ga bij de HEMA werken hahahahahaha
    wel jammer dat je niet op vakantie kan..
    Ik vind de kunstacademie ook niet leuk XD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen