zaterdag 15 mei 2010

Buys

Zara
Mango
Mango
Zara
Bershka
Zara
Finally, I went shopping yesterday. With my mother, cause my brother and friend didn't want to. I've bought not very much, but I've some tops, a new trouser and shoes. My new shoes are my new love! I've made photo's today of my new stuff to show to you guys. And downloaded some music. Listening to Mario his album D.N.A. Such a good album if you like R&B. I've no plans for tonight. I think I'm gonna clean up my room. It's a bit messy, and I'm not like that at all!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuke kleding!
    en die schoenen zijn ook mooii

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Shirts from Mango are amazing!
    Btw, I really like your blog!

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ah, superleuke dingen zeg! Ik ben wel benieuwd naar dat album, heb er nog niet naar geluisterd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen