zondag 16 mei 2010

lightroom 2.5



I've made these pictures a couple days ago. I really like them. It's my favorite drink next to Coca Cola. Golden Power. I've tooled them with Adope Photoshop Lightroom. It's a amazing photoshop programm! You can add so many beautiful effects. Which one do you prefer more?

Today I've no homework. It's gonna be a lazy week at school. Better for me. But I'm going to do something for my art project, I think. Hope it's gonna work. It's not that hard this time. Most of the time I choose for the simple way.
And today is the last episode of Spartacus! I know, I'm a girl, and Spartacus is about Gladiaters. But he's soooo hot! I'm sorry, I had to say that, haha.

What are you gonna do today?

Ciao!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the pics, second one even more!
    It's good that you don't have homework, I have so much to do and study but I just don't feel like it... :)

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Supermooie foto's zeg. Ik wou dat ik zo'n bewerkprogramma had.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie foto's, ik vind de eerste het mooist!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen