donderdag 13 mei 2010

10.31


A day off from school. Not bad! But I have to do something for school with a friend. So, in a half hour I'm gone. It's a project about the environment. I hate a subject like that! Tomorrow I think I'm going to the city. To shop a lot of summerclothes. I've nothing. At least four shirts? I really need to shop, before the sun is shining again. But I don't know yet with who..? Maybe my brother, or I can ask a friend. But most of the time they are not able to or they have no money. But I don't like to go on my own. Well, we'll see.
I want to make some photo's! But I allways want to photograph by sunset. And that's not possible. Or it's raining, or it's cloudy. And I need empty bottles of drank. But I don't drink! haha, so, I've no freakin' idea how I'm gonna get them!
Okay, I gotta go. Have to do my make-up and everything.
Check y'all later!
xoxo

2 opmerkingen: