zaterdag 1 mei 2010

the day after

Queensday, lets start with the beginning. I was already tired because i was 4 o'clock in the morning at home. I woke up at 11 o'clock. Little sleep you know. But okay, I went to a friend and we went to the fair. Ther were plenty of other friends. At 8 o'clock in the evening I had to go bicycle. No problem, but for me it was! I had never bicycled in the last 2 years. Pretty tough though. We arrived 45 minutes later at the place the party was started! Lots op people, lots of happiness! The music was suck, really, OMG. But I've no right to speak, because as diehard hip-hop and R&B fan you allways now they are not gonna play your music. SUCK. But okay, it was fun. But at 00.30 we had to go back home. At the bicycle! I think it took some more time. haha. It was cold! and I was afraid it was going to rain. But it wasn't. Now i'm like.. dead. It's not gonna take too many time before I go to sleep tonight I guess. Anyway, it was a great weekend! How was yours?
Adios Amigos!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten