donderdag 20 mei 2010

an other day





Today I went to Rotterdam, to school, to sign me in. I all ready did, but now it goes faster or something. I've no idea, but okay. I had to come to that school. Together with a friend. After that we went shopping! Of course. When girls are in a city, you know what happends! And of course I bought some stuff. New shoes. Heels, I love them! And some earrings and a top. This weekend I'll show you some pictures off them I think. I'm really tired now, because we couldn't find the school. So, we walked and walked in Rotterdam. Pff, my feet are hurting so badly! But it's the birthday of granny, so I have to go to my Grandmother. No excuse possible. She's one of the kindest persons I've known in my life. Actually, this is a great training for me! Writing in English. Now I'm listening to Mario's album again. Can't get enough of it!

1 opmerking:

  1. Oeh, leuk dat je hebt gewinkeld! Ben helaas nog nooit in Rotterdam geweest :(..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen