zaterdag 7 augustus 2010

Shawty Got Moves

I've seen Step Up 3 in the movies yesterday. And omg, you have to see it! He is so freakin' cool. Seriously, you can't miss it! Now I'm rockin' him on the tracks. Everytime I've seen a dance movie like Step Up with all the black people I wanna go dance too. But in Holland is it not the same as in NYC, you know. Too bad, 'cause I really like Hip-Hop. In the movies too, I wanted to lose my control, going out of my mind! But I didn't of course.
Today my best friend came back from holiday. I was so glad to see her again, after a month. So, it was a really great time. And now I'm getting myself ready for tonight. In a hour I'm going to a friend where I'm staying the night. And we are going party party! I hope it's gonna be fun.
Check y'all later! Have a great evening!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah ik móet naar Step Up 3 gaan ! Ik ben altijd zo onder de indruk van die dansen, en dan denk ik: 'Zucht, kon ik maar dansen'. Hahahah x) !
    Veel plezier bij je vriendin :3 !

    xxxxx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen