woensdag 11 augustus 2010

HipHop is the future





Since I've seen Step Up 3 in the movies I want to dance. And maybe I'm going to the HipHipHouse in Rotterdam! I really want it só bad! The real stuff is happenin' right there. But I'm not going alone. But maybe I meet someone on my new school. And than we can go together. Or I have to wait one year. Because a friend is moving to Rotterdam next year, so I can go dance with him. But I need to wait for my schoolschedule if I have time for it.
Badminton is my other opportunity. I know, it's kind of a nerdo sport. But I really like it. And I have already a partner for it!
If I'm going to dance, I want a Nike outfit. Nike has such beautiful sportclothes and shoes. Unbelievable. These are the items I really need to have! What do you think?
Check y'all later!
xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten