donderdag 1 juli 2010

the sun is shinin'



HOLIDAY!
I went to school this morning to get my paper and to give my books in. And now I'm a little bit bored I can tell. It's hot outside! And they say tomorrow is even hotter! O gosh.
Yesterday I went shopping with a friend and of course I've bought some clothes. I'm a shopaholic so I can't go shopping without buying nothing. It's impossible. And we went to the movies! Toy Story 3 was the lucky one. I thought I would really like this movie. But I think I'm a little too old for it. Too bad. But still a nice movie if you are younger I think. The movie is in 3D. But I don't know why, there are no extra effects or something. That's sad, because I think 12 euros for a cartoonfilm is maybe a little too much. Anyway, I had a nice day, that is all that matters.
I will show you my new stuff later. I have to take pictures of it.

2 opmerkingen: