maandag 12 juli 2010

my heart stopped beatin'

It sucks! Holland has lost of Spain. But, what do you want? We only have 16 million people live here. And Spain has more than 60? So, I think we did a great job! But it still suck. We were só close! We both had great oppertunities, and it was just waitin' till Spain scores. But okay, Spain is better. It is! Half Barcelona was playin'. We couldn't expect anything else, right? It is a hell of a job we reached the final. I'm proud of my small country!
Other news. Actually, I don't really have other news. But I just wanted to show this picture I've made. I think I like him.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hmmm. Spanje lag de hele tijd op de grond te jammeren om gele kaarten, ik vind niet dat ze eerlijk gewonnen hebben ! Maarja, hun goal was wel mooi ! Ik ben toch trots op Nederland 8D .

    xxxxxx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aaaah, leuk plaatje ♥
    stom dat nl niet won, maar spanje
    was gewoon beter ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. heeeee
    de eiffeltoren =)
    hij is leuk geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen